Saturday, July 11, 2009

11 / 07 / 2009

Sry ppl, so long nv does my post. Was busy & not feeling very good. Hmm last week Friday book out & went to training at night, Sat went to Yio Chu Kang Sport Hall to support Shuyi, Tianguan, Zian & Joel in their TKD grading. After grading went to VIVO to makan Sushi Tei, after makan went to walk walk, slack slack & cab home, Anli lost her wallet hope that she can find it back soon. Sun slack at home by right going to help out in grading de, but they say dont wan me to rush here & there so ask me to rest at home. Bookin at 1545pm really happy that got time to does our own thing. 


Training was still ok, but getting more & more tired, dont know why. Wed night was been sent to see MO as I got Fever ... ... Att C for 4 days. Hai sian, parent waited for me at home. Have been resting at home from that day onward. Have been getting better & better le hope that my fever will not came back again. 

No comments: