Sunday, September 20, 2009

HAI SIAN

Hai so fast 1 weeks have past, this whole week have been doing lots of thing. Happy, sad, angry ... ... i think all the feeling have been taste, love the time meeting up with my friend & god family chit chat, slack ... ... . Next meeting section sure will be in Dec as most of them having sch holidays, for me POP & celebrate for my BD. Sian tmr going back le, hate that feeling man. Once goes back mean that our really training begin, hope that all of us can go thought & dont waste our 3 month effort over there. Think that hell is coming nearer & nearer as wat Sgt Maung always say. All the Coy have POP le, left my Coy & E Coy. Laojiao loh, this mean that our standard must be higher then them. Praying hard that the next PL IC will not be me hai, but most of them choosen le SHIT. 

HELL IS DRAWING NEARER & NEARER I BELIVE IT 100% MYSELF. SOMEONE PLS SAVE ME !!!

YES I DONT KNOW Y THAT DAY U DID NOT APPEAR, BUT I DO HOPE THAT I COULD GET A EXPLAINATION PLS 

No comments: