Thursday, February 5, 2009

05 / 02 / 2009

Well nthing much same as ytd lor, but nv go training that all. Tmr waking up early to Dover ITE HQ for my graduation, yes we CK finally graduated.

THIS IS WAT SIR ERIC POST ON FACEBOOK IF CAN GO COMMENT ON IT :

AFTER I READ IT TOUCH MY HEART

At last CK graduated :

Time fly really fast, at last class CK have graduated, I'm happy to see all of them have completed the 2yrs course. I'm proud with all of you. You guys have done very well during your IA, many Chefs give very good comments on you guys and they have good impression with your hard work.

During the 2yrs I have been scolding and been very **#%*, some feel the pain in their heart and angry with me. To me if what I have said have make them to work even harder and proof to me that they can be different, do better and sucess in their career I dont mind to be a **%*#.

People like teck lai, Jabez, nick and rusdan are in my list that will not be able to complete their IA base on their performe during class, but they surprise me and make me proud, it shows that they have grown up can think liao...very happy with their results.

I really njoy this 2yrs with you guys, there are many things that I wanted to say from my heart but end of the day I can't cos is part of my job...but there is one thing I need to say... THANK YOU CLASS CK.

Even after 6feb, you guys will still be my students.... all the best to your career as a Chefs.

THANK YOU SIRS & MDMS

No comments: