Monday, February 16, 2009

14 / 02 / 2009

Wake up early, my back was paining but nv tell mother & my feeling was not good. Back my bag & cab down to grandmother house, we going to CCK ( Chua Chu Kang ) to pray my great grandmother as today was her 4th death anniversary. Reach grandmother house slack awhile then went to pack the stuff & off we go. We went there by mini bus hired by Xiaoju, on the bus was hearing MP3 & this song started, it mean hw I feel that time man. Reach CCK pray & burn the stuff, after that went to Daju club ( Raffles Country Club ) to have some snack. Bus home, slack at grandmother house for awhile then cab down to Yuhua for training. Training was at the bloc can’t do much, training was sian teaching a new malay boy. After training 3 of us went to Jurong Point to have Vday dinner, Zian join later. Went to makan LAI LAI, is nice if u all got chance should go try. David & Bantian keep on complaining that the food was dam full after we left the place. Was think wat to do as my mood wasn’t really good, so I suggest that go sing K. Book Clementi K at 12am, so went to fair price express to purchase some drink then MRT down. Our K section was until 3am, the whole night I was singing all the emo song that I can think & I can sing hai. At 2.30am Tianguan joined us & tell us his story, 3am left K & cab home, send Tianguan home first, kana road block at Tianguan house nb, kana check. Reach home at 3.45am bath slack awhile the KO.

THANKYOU JASMINE FOR SMS ME THE WHOLE DAY & SHAUN SEE YOU IN HOSPITSAL

THIS YEAR VDAY WAS SUX MAN, NEXT TWO YEAR MAYBE SPENDING IN ARMY MAN NB, WAS KEEP ON THINK OF YOU SIA WTF & WAT THEY TOLD ME.

No comments: