Saturday, June 13, 2009

12 / 06 / 2009

Was so tired & they were luck that I did not over slp, because I was watching DVD until 4.30am in the morning. Went to POSB bank to help them deposit the club fund money in with Anli & David. Waited for them around 10min ba, after that proceed to David house to print the Club stuff. Slack at his house & went to CC, waited for Anli until we were so tired as she need to pack the storage room haha. Training was sian teaching the yellow tip & yellow belt hai, after training play basketball full court Sir, Shimu, Shaun, David & me VS 5 little kid, we nv bully they choose wan. & of course we won la, my shooting skill today was sux man, after game Sir treated us dinner, thanks for the dinner Sir I will try to do my best. Hai tmr will be a sian day, going to Orchid Country Club to meet up with my parent friend & will be staying over one night. See u all on Sunday.

No comments: