Monday, June 15, 2009

14 / 06 / 2009

Wake up slack while & we left Orchid Country Club. Took there shutter bus service out, & cab back home. Went to cut my BOTAK hair, I was dam tired man. Went back home use the com & off I goes again, went to Cityhall to meet David & Tianguan. Both of them was late, went to Marina Sq ( MS ) Liangseng to ask about my gee first, donkey ass so long le still haven done & aunt say that Steven will call me where got sia nb. Down to PC show again, Tianguan exchange his DVD RW & brought a laptop cover for his bro, while David brought 4 MP4 haha dont thin he is crazy. 1 for himself, another for his friend & 2 for Shimu wan haha. Hate this time PC show sia nth much to see de, went down to VIVO as I promise Bantian for a lunch, David fellow me over as Tianguan still not feeling well went home to rest. Reach VIVO saw MK too, wa he also came sia haha. Wait for Shuyi & Joel to reach, walk around to wait for them. Went to eat a mixture of japan restaurant, chit chat & all of us was happy. Went back first as have a dinner to eat at home as promise, cab back with David as he meeting his friend. 

No comments: