Monday, June 15, 2009

13 / 06 / 2009

Well wake up early to pack my stuff for a 2 days 1 night stay in Orchid Country Club, bring nth much but abit sian that I dont wan to bring my DVD over & I regrade it. So many time to watch man, so cab down to Orchid Country Club with mother. Reach Orchid Country Club went to check in, the room was very big man love it lots, mother too. So went to watch some holidays trip using my laptop with mother, & played PSP to wait for time up. Dabo & Dabomu came too, came to our room to chit chat. Went to the event gathering, most of them I dont know hai. Once reach the hall kana pull to be there cam man of the night, omg. Any hw snap like wat I use to it haha opps, finally the event was over & all of them went into grp to chat as for me walk around doing the same old thing. Went back to the room to wait for father food, as I was hungry to death soon, mother too. Father take away japan duck rice, japan char siew rice & japan fried rice. All taste very nice worh, after that went up to chit chat awhile. Father like to chat alots & I wait for him until I fall asleep, because I was in the room helping him to open the door, but he keep on chit chat on top with all the uncle & aunt. Nah is ok, use to it le opps. Went to watch some TV before I slp. Will post the pic soon

No comments: