Wednesday, May 6, 2009

05 / 05 / 2009

Wake up at 8am today, have work today but due to my leg was so painful sms MLS telling her that I am not going down. Once wake up cannot slp liao, so play my psp. Went to have a nap in the afternoon & prepare myself to go out again. Went to Liangseng with David, to tailor my white collar gee to black collar gee & purchase myself a new belt as the old wan drop colour easily when water or sweat kana. David complain that he was hungry so accompany him to makan Carl's Junior, after makan cab down to training. The diver walk a big round as high way was jam, didn’t do any training because of my injury. Was think of going to market to eat de, but most of the shop in market close le so no choice went to makan Mac & Joel start to play the sms chat wrote “ THANK YOU ROBERT FOR DINNER AT MAC “ lol . Here is the evidence.



Pls watch after 22 sec, I know is not clear but still can see =)

No comments: