Saturday, May 30, 2009

29 / 05 / 2009

Well wake up, as usual went to does my account & use the com. Went to cut my hair for tmr trip haha, cab down to see doc for some med for my nose & off to training. Was early as the clinic open at 6.30pm so went to coffee shop to have a drink, went back to the clinic & the nurse told me that today not the doc that saw me the other time so ok & next was the maid went to lock the room nw they are waiting for ppl to send the key down WTH. After 30min the door was open so went to have a check & off to training. Training was still ok lor, still the same lor. Went to Bukit Timah to makan, went to pick up Anli as she nv went down training but accompany us to eat thanks. Tmr they are going to send us off by meet us for breakfast haha OMG.

HOPE THAT WE WILL ENJOY OUR TRIP.

No comments: